Monday, January 30, 2012

SacAnime


Hi again!

A few weeks ago, I went to SacAnime with Gloria.

I am sure a lot of you know this because it appears that I have gained several followers from her blog haha. So hello! I'm Mie. I don't post often, and what I do post sounds like I am talking to myself, but if you're okay with that, thanks for following me! ヾ(^ ^)ゞ

my nails blend in with my necklace!

 Slenderman!
If you don't know what it is, it's this urban legend created online. There's a good youtube series about it called Marble Hornets. I've only watched part of it because of my short attention span, but I hear it's very good if you like horror!
He gave me a tag that says "Found you" on one side and "Can't Escape!" on the other. Really cool~

 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love the Phantom of the Opera, and he looked sooo cool >//<
Curse my camera for making it look like this... sob 
 uwahhhh
With a cute lolita~
on this photo the lighting is still bad but it reminds of me of what happens when you try to take a picture of magazine, so it's kind of cool! 
 Really cute Nezumi and Shion from No. 6 ;3;
 Tom Baker...
 I like what the Madoka is doing wwww
 my nailsssss
 Gloria and I went to visit a chocolate shop when we got bored of the convention.
 I got a salted caramel macaron. It was really good and very salty.
 VIC MCDERPADERP
this is basically the only reason I wanted to go to sacanime
I wanted to see this in person.

Later on, the line was very short and there were about 5 people, so I stepped into line. The moment I did, a staffer went up to me and started to yell that I was cutting and had to wait with the rest of the line... while pointing out the door an entire hallway away, where people were lining up outdoors, saying that's where the rest of the line was. How could anyone have known?! 
Because I'd literally just taken a step into line, I just continued to walk as if I hadn't been lining up at all... but he kept yelling after me, "OR YOU COULD JUST KEEP WALKING, THAT'S FINE TOO."


We ended up in the dealer's room later! I found these giant Kuragehime plushies. So cute!! My hand for size reference :D
I love pikachu!

End of day outfit shot--!
outfit: Angelic Pretty
bag(s): Bodyline + H.Naoto

The second day we didn't dress up and instead explored Sacramento a bit and found this really cute yogurt shop!
 Totally reminded me of the kind of shops you see in uljjang photos!

Anyway that's all for this time. 
Next time I will work on being more coherent.
Farewell!
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

2 comments:

  1. I really love your nails! I have been experimenting with acrylic nails and acrylic powder. Do you do them your self? If you do where do you get your supplies from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't do them myself so I wouldn't know where to get supplies, sorry! ^^;

      Delete

comments