Monday, January 9, 2012

new year

Hello hello~
This is a delayed New Years' post.


I don't have resolutions because I think it is a strange thing to wait for a new year to want to change something... if you want to change something, shouldn't you just start right away? I don't see what a new calendar year has to do with it.

But anyway, on New Years' Eve, I went to have tea with some high school friends.

 my lovely rocking chair of random clothes in the background.
I'm wearing blush! Can you tell? It's the pink tint from lioele.
I'll review it next time~

The fun thing about the place we went to is that in the back, they have a large bathtub full of vintage hats for you to wear!
I chose this lovely diaper... hat looking... thing...
You may have noticed my face

it's okay

I have more


(○゜ε^○)
チュウして~☆
*shot*

At the tea place, I ordered a holiday tea set, so it comes with tea, a scone, and other tea-time pastries. I was pretty full at the end, so I think it was good o(^^o)
I chose belgian chocolate tea, because the waitress there (can you really call them waitresses? It doesn't seem fancy enough) recommended it. But it wasn't very good at all. It tasted like hot water with a vague chocolate taste.
They had amazing blueberry scones though. SOOO GOOD ヽ( ゜Q ゜ )ノ

part one of tea pastry etc. set.
The top things were cucumber sandwiches. The bottom things were bread with some kind of cheese, and some kind of quiche.
I tried to put the flower in my hair, but it fell off.

part two!
Chicken sandwiches and pear tart with chipotle sauce. They were spicy! I suppose that's what chipotle sauce means, but I didn't know...


Before they met their doom
In my stomach acid
ψ(`∇´)ψ

Petit fours, fudge, and cookies for dessert.

the rest of the store!

table across from us.

Lastly, full outfit!



My necklace is a piece of chocolate www

it feels kind of empty without a drawing, so I'll share this:



I've been seeing a lot of monochromatic bloody schoolgirls on tumblr, and I wanted to draw one too.
Unfortunately the appeal is lost on me... it was kinda fun to draw though, so I'll probably draw more while wondering why I'm doing it and why I lead such a sad and meaningless life.

On that happy note, byebye!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

1 comment:

  1. omg Mie,

    where the fack did you go!!
    im going to come and force you to take me har har ;)

    ReplyDelete

comments