Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Salutations

this is my uljjang face
it's not very uljjang
it's not much of a face either though so I think it's alright


Hello!
I said I was going to write more, so I will!

School started today, and it was very boring as usual. I only had one class, something about Chinese in America, which is a subject I've never been interested in. Tomorrow I have three English classes, so hopefully that will be more interesting than ~*my heritage*~.

Real life aside though, I thought I would share some photos of my pastel-box, and the new additions it has gained over the summer.

First! What is my pastel box?

This is my pastel box!
Alas, it is not very pastel, even though it is very cute.
However, the insides are pastel!


It's where all my fairy-kei, pastel, glittery sparkly things go, and I swear it holds more than it looks like!
And the new additions!


A super glittery plastic pink bow necklace from Paris Kids! It's so-- kira-kira-blingy-sparkly. You can even see one of the stones has a lensflare-y effect, and the plastic is filled with glitter too! 


This I made myself. You can probably tell because the part where the ribbon wraps around is right dead center at the front D; 
I'm not very talented at crafts.
I think I'll stick some other thing like a gigantic button or star onto it later, or maybe re-wrap it...


Lastly, these pink and lavender wristcuffs from Angelic Pretty! I really wish the color was showing up better instead of it looking like a mass of bleeding off-pink, but it's really very distinctively lavender and pink in real life! 

--
Now that that's done, I feel like most people would start talking more about their personal lives here.
Unfortunately, my existence seems to revolve around:
a) shopping
or
b) school.
And we have covered both of those things in this post, so I will return to studying procrastination. :D I am a very good student.

Good night!
♡♥♡♥

3 comments:

  1. mie, it's so funny to read things from you :3 i like the way you talk :D
    anyways~ i really like those circle lenses on you!
    aand good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a box of cuteness.
    Post more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Cute stuff you got;)! xo

    ReplyDelete

comments